Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2012 14:56:11 -0700
From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
I maintain mine all the time.  If it doesn't boot up, you need sighted
help, but if it comes up, can you log in through your windows machine.
I use winscp and a terminal program for editing scripts and so forth.
Try rebooting a couple times and see if it shows up on your network.  I
do know what you mean though, although it isn't just irlp, it is cmos
setup, installing windows and so forth.  If you want, you can give me a
call.  Phone is 785 891-3811
73
Butch
WA0VJR