Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2012 07:46:17 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
"Bob, K8LR" <[log in to unmask]>
Tom,

since you have an internal tuner in your TS480, it will either tune the
antenna or you'll get a SWR cw error message.  Just remember that an
internal tuner is not very efficient, it usually sucks out between 10%
and15% of the output power.  As Buddy mentioned, its not a good idea to hook
up a watt or SWR meter after an internal tuner as your readings will be way
off.

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]