Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2012 17:50:39 -0400
7bit
From:
"Linda C. Knight" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all, I have a scanner and it's the 92 model. I have to look up the exact
numbers, burt one night I was listening to the calls and then I turned it
off.

The next day I turned it on and nothing.

It is a programmable scanner and I want to learn how to program it.

I have the manual for it, and will have to look at it.

Its frustrating with all these buttons.

So any hints from anyone would be appreciated.

Thank you,

linda

Hugs and 73
Linda C. Knight & shirley