Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2012 22:20:06 -0600
7bit
Sender:
From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
hey bob:
if you get the RT systems software to program the ft2800M, it's fully
accessible with JFW and window eyes, though I'm not a window eyes
user...most things that work with jaws work with win eyes.
anyway, the rt systems stuff, which is the software yaesu provides when you
purchase the software from a dealer, is all pretty accessible...and easy to
understand.
the ft2800 programming software is also freely and easily availible on the
net.

have fun

73
Colin, V A6BKX