Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2012 18:29:18 -0400
Sender:
From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Hi John,
Yeah, sure was a great radio!
I loved myne, did the job!
Now, of course, if you want a radio that will work with anything, the good ole heath kit hw101 was my rig of choice!
Oh my goodness, folks, the first night I had it, bought one used from a local ham in Prescott, mi., the county sheriff, no kidding, and got it home and hooked it up, and everytime I called cq on that thing, I got a response!
Trippy, ac8s