ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2014 19:20:06 -0500
I personally believe that life starts when an egg is dertilized. as a
human being it is holy the same as every other creature god created.

I differ from angel only in that I do not think it right to have
a  father be forced to decide between the life of his wife and his
unborn child when that is god's decision in the first place.

Love,

Doris