ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2013 06:32:23 -0500
That is excellent news, may it be as you wrote.

God bless you Coco and your family and most of all your dad.

Brad

Brad Dunse

You don't have to give loved ones the same old gift: card, candy, flowers,
etc. They're worth a gift that's as uniquely individual as they are.

With just a click of a mouse, find out what it meant to others to have a
Custom Song Gift written for their loved ones!