ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2012 15:35:39 -0500
7bit
From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Amen Reeva,  Father in Heaven we ask that you comfort Reeva and Karolyn's
family during this time of mourning..  Give them your peace that passes all
understanding.  In Jesus Christ precious name we pray.  Amen

L.I.F.E.  Living Intentually For Excellence
Take the Mental Fitness Challenge at: www.the-team.biz/39891993
For information write me at: [log in to unmask]

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there
isn't.  Than live my life as if there isn't a God, and die to find out there
is.

ABC's of Salvation:
Admit you are a sinner.  Rom 3:23
Believe in Christ.  Acts 16:31
Confess your faith.  Rom 10:9-10

If you believe there is not a God.  Than just die.  For without a God you
can do this.

The national anthem in Hell is:  "I Did It My Way"