From:
- Phyllis Chinn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2013 15:09:45 -0400

My rheumatologist has had me taking Prevacid every day for over a year
because it's the "only stomach protector on the market"  I'm also taking
Celebrex and he tells me there's a risk of a bleeding ulcer..  I know  reading
that proton pump inhibitors leach the bones.  I saw gastro dr. last  week and
he told me to stop taking Prevacid.  I did and had the worst  heartburn I
could imagine so now I'm back on Prevacid.

Do any of you know of any other gluten free "stomach protectors" other
than proton pum inhibitors?  Thanks for any  input.