From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2012 20:24:12 -0500
I have a small business network that has an older Mac G4, OS 10.3.9, and
worked perfectly with XP for years (Primary use:Transfer files to the XP
from the Mac).
I've installed a Win7 machine and it flat refuses to allow the Win7 machine
to log on to the Mac, regardless of the fact that all the settings appear
to be correct and all the passwords are known, including new accounts I
created to test this problem.
I have a lot of experience with Workgroups and I think I've done all the
right things.
My networking Guru says this just happens sometimes, which is hard to
believe. Do we have a Mac expert?
Thanks.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml