ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 May 2014 13:05:34 -0500
Hi John and Everyone,

I don't know.

Someone said that Rhonda posted an email on this list about this a
while back, but I don't remember if I ever saw it.

I wrote to her and asked her where and what and how and all the info,
but I never heard from her.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me." Phillippians 4:13.