ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2014 09:10:01 -0500
Hi Grant and Everyone,

Can you hear me? <grin> lol.

I have a friend that gets upset with me when I can't hear her on the
phone. She has an older phone, and she talks so softly I can't hear
her, so I tell her., and I ask her to speak up, please, and when she
does, I can hear her

I find that I have to ask people to repeat stuff more and more all the time.

Also, I have some hissing in my ears, not ringing. Sometimes at
night, I hear a noise in my head for a while. It's either a low
pitched sound, or a high pitched sound. I don't like that. It doesn't
last too long. It's mostly when I'm sleeping, but it wakes me up, and
then it's gone.

I surely don't want to have to have hearing aids, but if I do, I will
get good ones.

Phil, I'm praying that you get a huge Financial Blessing to pay for
the digital Hearing Aids.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me." Phillippians 4:13.