From:
Robert C <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2012 18:16:03 -0700
	Well, I am once again leaving the list for the vast majority of the
posts are off topic. If people are comfortable with this, so be it. But
its a damn shame for there are some of you who have a lot to offer when
it comes to ham radio (the name of the list is BLIND HAMS but maybe its
time to go with the flow and change it to something else). So rather
than press the delete key with no end in sight, I shall just bail out.
As a ham radio op, its pointless to be on this list.

Quote of the nanosecond . . .
Oxymoron: Entertaining sermon
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-