From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2012 17:08:36 -0400
    Jim:

Congrats to Earlene!

I remember the feeling I had when I passed the Extra back in 1997, when you
had to do both the code and theory.

It is a feeling of profound accomplishment, and now, her having the Extra
Class license is something that noone can take away from her, as long as she
keeps her license current.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ