From:
Aimee Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2012 00:59:39 -0400
Hi Jim.

Pass along congratulations to Earlene from John, KD8PC, and me.  Hope all is
well with you both besides that good news.  I had no idea you two were
together.  That's wonderful!  I talked to her once, the only time I've ever
been on the daily Handiham net at noon eastern.  She is a sweet lady.  Are
you still working for Enabling?  Just curious.  I think I've told you I'm
not with Fulton County anymore.  I've been with the IRS now for almost 5
years, and living in Jacksonville FL.  Anyway, take care, and hopefully we
can talk on the air some day.  Right now I'm just a tech, but I plan to have
my general by this time next year.

73

Aimee
KK4JHF
"Be well, do good work and keep in touch." (Garrison Keillor)