From:
Brandon Hennis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2012 08:51:04 -0500
curious buddy, with that rig, is it possible to enter a tone, cause I was able to get away with doing a 0 0 0 star or pound which seemed to kick the tones back to their defaults.  but as far as the entry of the tones has been kinda off, and I have had to do an off camber type format to hear the pl tones and hope I got them.  I got the radio, but it didn't come with a programming cable.  as a result, I don't have a cable for that, the wouxon, or the Baufeng, all 3 of which I have.  also, my toshiba 64 bit doesn't quite like the idea of usb to serial, so not sure what to do there.
any ideas?
thanks
Brandon