From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2012 12:13:11 -0700
Hi Colin, I just hooked up the k-10's and am very happy with the
low noise coming from them with no signal playing.  If I turn up
the volume controls on the back all the way, I can hear a slight
hiss, but I would never leave them at max volume for obvious
reasons.  I have played a variety of music through them and am
really happy with the results here at my place.  The speakers
have x l r connectors, quarter inch, and RCA phono jacks which
are the one's I am using for line in.  I can't get much
separation here the way things are, but it will only be better
when I finally get things situated.  73, Jim