From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2012 17:28:30 -0500
Hi Don,

Blue tooth only has a range of up to 30 feet at max, however, in practice
you will not get anything near that unless out doors with no obstructions.

What do you want, I am not clear on what you want to do?  Do you want
wireless speakers?  Many wireless devices work in the 2.5 to 5 gigahertz
range like your wireless network.  While up to 300 feet is advertised, that
range is under ideal conditions with no obstructions.  If you get half that
distance with good reception, consider yourself lucky.

Be more specific as to what you want to broadcast and to where.

73

Howard #3