From:
COLLEEN ROTH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2012 14:31:06 -0400
Hi,
I would probably be called an Appliance Operator. I don't build things, I don't figure out antenna formulas, I don't do any soldering. I do not do contesting, and I don't use Echolink. I do encourage NTS Traffic Handling, I do participate in Emergency Communications including Skywarn, Amateur Radio Drills and am also a Member of Navy Marine Corps Mars. I am a Net Control for the OHIO Single Sideband Net, I am also Net Manager for our local Ares Traffic and Training Net in Northwest Ohio.
I know enough to know if I need to get someone to help when equipment is functioning well.
We each have our niche.
Colleen Roth, N8TNV;