From:
"Jose Tamayo (KK4JZX)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2012 12:40:17 -0400
Ok folks,

If you visit the www.handiham.org web siteand click on Nets, you will get a
list of the nets and where they are held.  Once we have it all setup, the
frequencies and all that you need will be posted there.

Hope tto see you all there!

Jose - KK4JZX