From:
Melinda Dennis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melinda Dennis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2013 22:07:55 -0400

Hi!

Would you like to take your nutrition and wellness on the gluten-free diet
to the next level?
Please join me and treat yourself to a nurturing and very informative Gluten
Free Health and Wellness Retreat this winter.

January 31 - Feb 2, 2014
Center for Spiritual Renewal, Santa Barbara, CA

Your weekend:  9.5 hours of nutrition workshops specific to the gluten-free
diet (CEUs for RDs, too)

You will learn to:

Maximize your gut's health with specific nutrients- key vitamins/minerals,
probiotics, etc.

Enhance your body's immunity - a focus on the healing properties of food

Calm or avoid common gastrointestinal complaints on the gluten-free diet

Understand important nutrition labs and their values

Recognize nutritional deficiencies and how to resolve them

Choose high quality gluten-free supplements

Master the new food labeling laws

Use and prepare healthy gluten-free grains with ease

Recognize safe dining out strategies

Access the best resources nationwide for gluten-free living

In addition, you will receive:

All gluten-free meals and snacks (approved by Melinda)

Raffle prizes: cookbooks, resources, gluten-free food samples

Extensive handouts based on the lectures

Sampling opportunities for specially selected gluten-free foods

A discussion with the retreat chef who will exclusively prepare our meals

Extensive Q & A time with Melinda

Yoga, Massage and body work, Meditation center, Hiking/Walking Trails,
Organic orchard and gardens, Tennis, Swimming, and beautiful Santa Barbara
for your enjoyment before or after the retreat

Registration: $~500-550 (depending on room selection); Commuter rate: $375
A limited number of single and double rooms are still available.
We have space for 22 people total (18 years and older). Family and friends
welcome, too.

9.5 CEUs for dietitians.

My wonderful sponsors: Attune Foods, Andean Dream, Schar, Crunchmaster,
Mary's Gone Crackers, Growing Naturals, GlutenFree.com, Zing bars, Kettel
Krakkers, and Transformation Enzymes

AND.check out my second weekend retreat in San Diego with a separate
Intensive Dietitian Training that follows.

Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Carlsbad, CA
Maximizing Health and Wellness on the Gluten-Free Diet

March 7-9, 2014
 <http://www.gfwellnessretreat.com/> www.gfwellnessretreat.com for more
details

Please visit  <http://www.DeletetheWheat.com> www.DeletetheWheat.com for
more information, testimonials, and pictures from the Santa Barbara retreat
or email me directly.

Thanks!
Melinda

Delete the Wheat: Nutritional Counseling for the Gluten-Free Diet

www.DeletetheWheat.com