From:
Terri Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terri Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2012 09:27:28 -0400

I just read an article about how soy is rotated with wheat crops and
they use the same combines, etc. and it can be extremely contaminated.
So what about products that we buy that contain soy lecithin? Or
soybean oil? There is really no way to avoid most of these products.
Look at Mayo, for instance? I just wonder if we are constantly
contaminating ourselves and maybe this explains the "mystery
glutenings" we all experience. She also talked about frozen vegetables
such as corn being processed in plants with wheat but I think rinsing
them well before cooking should take care of that.  I am more
concerned about the prevalance of soy in so many foods. Any thoughts?

*******
*******