ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2012 11:30:13 -0500
Here is an update from Donnie Parrett, on Ronnie from the
electracution accident this week.

The surgery yesterday on Ronnie's left hand was successful in relieving some
of the pressure and swelling. I just spoke with my sister and she said they
did an EKG on him about 5:30 this morning. They are monitoring him closely
for any internal effects the accident may have caused. His left hand is in
really bad shape and it is going to require some special attention over the
next several days. Ronnie is talking and in good spirits. I got to spend
some time with him yesterday and he realizes that the hand of God was
definitely upon him. Please continue to keep him in your prayers. I'll
update more as soon as I receive more info.
Please continue to pray for him.

Pat Ferguson