ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2014 10:13:51 -0500
Dear Wesley and Everyone,

Thanks so much for the prayers, and yes, the blesings do come down.

We're still hoping and praying that we can go on our anual fishing
trip in June. If Dean can't go, we will not go, but if they get his
meds changed and if he starts improving, we'll go.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me." Phillippians 4:13.