ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 2010 10:08:38 -0600
Doris,

I use an older version of it. Version 3.0 I believe. To tell you the
truth using Jaws I've never set anything up, it works pretty well
right out of the box. The only issue I have is when scrolling through
the Bible window or any scrolling window reading with the active
cursor, it will skip a line once and a while when at the bottom of
the screen. I usually will read  those windows using the Jaws cursor,
and  set it to "current" as oppose to unrestricted and etc. To do
that put Jaws cursor on, press INSERT R until you hear Current. Then
I just press CTRL Home to go to top. Another way is to read
by  pressing INSERT S, until you get to  "all", and then page down
and let it read continually. I did go into the preferences and set up
stuff like I wanted it, default order of Bibles and etc. To do that
you need to drag and drop with Jaws but it is doable.

Hope that helps.

Brad

On 11/26/2010  04:23 AM Doris and Chris said...
>Does anyone use the PC Study Bible program with a screenreader and
>can give hints on setting it up for best accessibility?
>
>thanks much.
>
>Doris

>signature database 5649 (20101125) __________

>http://www.eset.com

Brad Dunse

Tell me, and I'll forget. Show me, and I'll remember. Involve me, and
I'll learn

http://www.braddunsemusic.com

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1464323555

http://www.twitter.com/braddunse