From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2012 19:22:01 -0500
Hi, all.

Sorry this is delayed. ... I spend part of last night and this afternoon
playing in the November Sweepstakes CW contest, and had some other family
commitments in between, so I'm just getting caught up here.

We had a very successful East Coast Mid West 40-meter Blind ops round table
yesterday afternoon, especially considering that I had to change the
frequency to 7.193 on short notice due to a QSO on 7.190.

Anyway, for your reading pleasure, here is the list of participants:

1.  KB8TYJ--Tom in Big Rapids, MI, net control.
2.  WB9SLM--Kris in Greenville, Illinois
3.  W3IUU--Lloyd in Wheaton, Maryland
4.  WD8INW--George at his cottage in Alabaster, MI
5.  W8QIY--Lowell, in Greenville, Ohio
6.  W9DIK--Harold near Chicago, Illinois
7.  KW3A--Steve near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
8.  KG4ITD--Junior in Liberty County, Florida
9.  KD0HOY--Ron in Independence, Missouri
10.  N4WJC--Bill in Virginia
11.  K6VFO--Curtis in North Dakota via Handiham Remote base in Minesota
12.  WD9GUT--Jim near Miniapolis, Minesota
13.  WB9R--Howard inTaylorville, Illinois
14.  KA9YIU--Glenn near Madison, Wisconsin
15.  N9FQC--Larry in Sterling, Illinois
16.  N5GD--Gary in Mississippi
17.  W4RTH--Bob in Hanover, Virginia.

Next Saturday should be ok for the round table, but the November 17 session
may be difficult because the November Sweepstakes SSB contest will be
starting at 4 p.m. Easern, if my time calculations are correct.

I guess we'll just take things one week at a time, and see how we end up.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ