From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2012 16:51:29 -0700
I just got my book port dt today.  A lot to learn for sure.  I got it
talking to my network and can play internet radio  on what is on the
machine.  I'd like to add my local station.  The manual says
Book Port lets you store .pls, .asx, or .m3u files in a folder on the SD
card
I searched for k x x x and found a url that lets me listen, but don't know
what format to put it in on the book port.  The url is

If I use this as a shortcut on my computer it works.
http://tunein.com/radio/KXXX-790-s101625/
Thanks for any help.
73
Butch