From:
Fred Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2012 20:23:42 -0400
Subject: FW: Hams needed to sign petition

Please consider signing this petition regarding CCR and Deed Restriction
prohibitions on reasonable amateur antennas. I have. Click on the link
below.Fred W4HC

  _____

They still need 144 signatures on the FCC petition to request the FCC defend
Ham's against antenna restrictions that would hinder many Ham's ability to
communicate from their homes.
They still need 144 signatures on the petition to request the FCC defend
Ham's against the Cities and Home Owner Associations trying to enact antenna
restrictions that would hinder many Ham's ability to communicate from their
homes. I have included the link below to a webpage that does all the work
for you. Please tell every Ham's you know if they haven't already signed the
petition please go to the provided link before time runes out as we still
need mores signatures as we haven't met the minimal requirement yet.
http://www.change.org/petitions/the-u-s-senate-void-antenna-restrictions-by-
homeowner-s-associations-and-developers#

Listing #1018966 - Submitted on 09/26/12 by Callsign K9HZ
<http://www.qth.com/callsign.php?cs=K9HZ> , Web Site: