From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2012 14:29:16 -0400
what radio are you talking about? the icon cables only work with icon rigs, as they use civ  other radios use a serial port with some configuration, which usually requires a custom cable, except where the radio has a standard serial port, i.e. ken wood ts2000 or  some of the latest rigs that use a standard usb cable.  just thought I would point that out. since the icon rigs use t/l levels instead of rs232 levels, I am not sure since I don't own one if the cable has the converter in it already, or if that is a separate box, I think it is separate, but my memory is rusty