Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2012 14:32:39 -0700
when you send me the manual, please send it in plain text so jaws 13 can read it. i want to learn how to control the radio by computer control. if i do i can write an article about it. i have the mp2ca in my computer that's why i gave you the ccare home phone number. if you call just ask for walter i'll braille out the article, and put it in the computer to send. got to write some articles to make some money. to put toward getting the ts590. be my teacher when it when it comes to controling the radio please thanks.

from walter wb6jtj