From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2012 09:58:41 +0100
Scott, Howard all.
Certainly resting the forearm on the table helps, but also correct
positioning in relation to the table.
The arm (upper arm) should be vertical, thus taking the stress off shoulder
joint, shoulder girdle, and neck.
Also, the wrist should be in a neutral position with respect to the forearm,
thus reducing the tension on the common extensor and common flexor tendons
which attach respectively to the bony prominences on the outer and inner
lower end of the Humerus (arm bone).

73

David W Wood - G3YXX