From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2012 17:08:23 -0400
Tom,

I did come down the band around round table time, not really expecting
to hear anyone, but just to check it out.   I had been up around 7.203
for a couple of hours calling CQ and  dealing from time to time with a
hillbilly with no call and no signal who was upset  that I was on or
near his personal private frequency. He went away after a while.   It
was Saturday and I'm sure he had a date with his cousin.

When you add the new coax to the antenna, will you  replace the existing
stub with a long, continuous run, or just add to what is already there?

73, Steve KW3A