From:
"David W Wood (G3YXX)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2012 05:50:34 +0100
The cost of the K3 depends on whether you buy it in kit form or have it factory built.

Take a look at the Elecraft web site where the cost of all the modules and variations are listed.

73

David W Wood

Ham call - G3YXX
FOC # - 1685