From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2012 14:45:25 -0700
I sure think so, and have  been dreaming of such a thing for
years! Jim

From: Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Date sent: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 06:01:07 -0400

Jim,

The Hampod has a doubletalk synth so everything it says is in
that voice.
It does give excellent access to the K3 display and to the menus
and I can
attest that everything Armand says about Rob and his service are
absolutely
true.

In the interest of accuracy, though, I should point out that
there is one
thing we can't do with the hampod yet and that is setting audio
input
levels.  This is not a hampod issue but rather a K3 issue.  That
info just
isn't available to the serial port yet.  I know Rob has been in
contact with
Elecraft about it and hopefully  it will be fixed soon.  There is
no doubt
though that the K3 performance and the hampod access makes an
extremely
powerful package.
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist: