From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2012 05:39:32 -0400
Steve and all:

As I thought more about the situation, I, too, am wondering if putting the
antenna near the roof of the manager's RV (which may have been metal), and
then wrapping the one leg around the Railing up there might have been my
problem all along.

I thought I thoroughly checked each component of the feed line system
independent of the antenna, which might add credibility to that theory.

Still and all, I will re-check feed line components thoroughly again before
putting the thing up.

This time, I'm going to go with my original idea, and try to hang it in some
nearby trees.  May not be able to get it up as high, but I'll take the
compromise.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ