From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2012 23:50:37 -0700
This stuff is great.  I have never tried to find out about it.
Thanks for the info.  I think we have smart meeters here, would
you know if the information on the PG and E.  website would be
accessible? I guess this is really a question I should ask the
electric company, or just look up myself to see what happens, but
ok, how about your area where ever that is, have you tried to
read your power usage online if you have a smart meter? Thanks,
Jim WA6EKS