From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2012 08:37:46 -0400
I found a lot after I got on the air, myself doing something and saying "now
that makes sense". "now I understand". and I'm always learning even after 16
years and if something gets old, I try something else. There's always
something to try, something new coming along, something you never wanted to
try before that suddenly seems like a good idea and with all of it, comes
learning.