From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2012 09:34:54 -0400
Tom,

Saw this on the net.   Don't know if his theory or measurements are
correct, but for what it's worth:

http://www.karinya.net/g3txq/g5rv/

If the 102 feet won't fit, you can always cut everything in half ( half
the wire and half the balanced line) and have something that should load
on 40 and up.  Or cut  it to fit the lot, and as Howard said get as much
wire in the air as possible.

73, Steve  KW3A