From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2012 19:59:36 -0400
And then you throw in the mix all the people with voice ID's on their
repeaters who go out and have radio personalities or voice over people make
the voice ID's. What is that? More often than not it's a nonham recording
the voice ID. I don't have unlicensed people on my radios personally, it
reduces the chances of an oops going out on the air, when I was on CB radio
I never used my real name and someone gave it on the air one day from my
radio. oops. Anyway, there are so many what if situations there it's
ridiculous, as long as the station is identified and you are right there if
you're supposed to be, I don't think it matters.