From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2012 09:15:06 -0400
I'd check vox settings. My backup radio, a  ts-450 did the exact same thing
when I first got it and come to find out the  previous owner turned vox gain
all the way down and antivox all the way up. We found that at field day. I
just thought vox  didn't work until then, when someone tried cw, I figured
out pretty quick it was settings and fixed it.