From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2012 07:29:39 -0400
Hi Tom,

I plan to be on tomorrow.  There is a funeral for a church member
tomorrow, but I should be home by 2 o'clock and hope to get in a good
effort.  My CW skills are still fair to poor, but  I want to  really hit
the PA QP hard in October, and more CW QSO's equals higher score, so I
want  to get some practice in this weekend.

BTW, I just reinstalled a program I hadn't used in quite a while called
Rufz XP.   Once you set your initial speed (it uses CPM instead of WPM)
it sends a group  of 50 call signs.  If you get a call right, the next
one comes a little faster, and if you get it wrong, the next one is a
bit slower.   Get a bunch right in a row, and the speed  really cranks up.

http://www.rufzxp.net/

73, maybe catch you tomorrow, Steve KW3A