"Martin G. McCormick" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 28 Jul 2012 08:39:16 -0400
	I suspect that what would also work might be a
grid-square to lat and long converter. If I knew the center
coordinants  to a square, I'd have many ways to have a good idea
where they were.

	Is there any system that does that?

Martin WB5AGZ