From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2012 13:04:06 -0600
ah, thanks for that.
I wasn't aware that putting your own email address into the reply field in
the account settings would cause this to happen.
Good to know.
I've removed it.
So it's not a list issue after all as I thought...though as I said before,
it doesn't seem to effect reply messages that go through yahoo groups the
same as it does here.

73
Colin, V A6BKX