From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2012 07:07:14 -0400
Terry:

That Canadian price seems high to me, since I believe I paid around $100
American for mine a number of years ago.  But I'm not an expert in American
to Canadian monetary conversions, so I'll defer to others on that score.

Anyway, if you ever do decide to purchase one, and need a text copy of the
manual, I have it here.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ