From:
Mike Barnard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2012 11:30:15 -0400
Thanks for the information.  I can't wait to get on the air.  Right
know we have a house in town, but I have some property on a mountain
a couple of miles out of town which I am getting a doublewide put up
there.  I go from about 900 feet above sea level to 1700.   I wanted
to get antennas up here, but it doesn't make much sense to put them
up here, and in a couple of months take them down.   Got to have patience.
My callsign is:  kd2cdu.
Thanks again, and I am learning alot from this list.
73.