Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2012 17:03:11 -0700
Hey Gary,

Received your email off the blind hams list.  Would like more
info on the Kenwood you are selling.  How accessible is it with
the voice chip?  Do most of the functions talk?  Is it pretty
user friendly for the blind?  I am a total so looking for
something that I can use independently.

Thanks,

Brady
w7ypz