From:
Raymond Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2012 15:30:50 -0500
Hi Brady:

Welcome to this wonderful hobby and congratulations on passing your tech in
June.  Enjoy!

Raymond Bishop, NV9B
Philippians 4:6-7

**** Be kind to your email friends. If you forward this, please remove all
previous addresses before you send it on and use the BCC area when
forwarding to several friends. ****