From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2012 21:59:47 -0700
It really doesn't append to the file as I understand it.  It keeps track
and if you play the title file, it appears as one large file, but it
really isn't.  Each time you start and stop a recording, a new file is
actually created.  If you want one large mp3 file you can move some
where else, it doesn't do that.
73
Butch
WA0VJR