From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2012 21:44:56 -0600
I think that committing a bunch of illegal acts to prevent an anoyance is
not good at all.
In order for those guys to be able to get on the air and say this station
will no longer be on the air, they would have to have committed several
illegal acts themselves, most far more serious than someone transmitting
without a ham license or swearing on the air.
You break into someones home, you intimidate them and possibly their family,
you damage, steal or otherwise harm someones personal and private property,
and you think your doing the world a huge favor.
On the scales of justice, doing all those things weighs much more heavily
than someone not adhering to radio regulations.
vigelanty justice is a recipe for anarchy and kaos in society and that is
why we do have police forces and regulatory bodies.
The FCC can still do it's job when necesary.

73
Colin, V A6BKX