From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2012 08:29:15 -0400
I did mine  5 years ago online at the FCC site using JAWS. with no
problem.   Since my previous renewal was in 1997, I didn't have an FRN
)or whatever they call that magic number), so I had the extra steps of
getting a number and then linking it to my call.    I'll never have to
do that part again, and I think anyone   coming due now or in the future
already has a  number.  And of course with a vanity call, I had an
additional step of  credit card payment.

Being unfamiliar with the FCC site, and the extra steps mentioned above,
it took me about 20 minutes to renew.

73, Steve KW3A